FORM’s patented MTB shims are the only “walkable” MTB shim on the market, and were developed specifically to overcome the issues inherent in traditional MTB shim designs, those being;
– a difficulty when walking or clipping in
– a wobbly and unstable connection to the pedals
FORM’s product solves these issues by using:
– 2 parallel tread areas to protect the cleat and add clipped in stability
– chamfered front feet which facilitate easy cleat engagement
– two sets of posts/tabs which protrude into the shoe to resist rotation
These shims are ideal for gravel, cyclocross or cross country MTB riding where a relatively high amount of time is spent in seated pedalling, and are best suited to traditional MTB, gravel, or touring shoes utilising an MTB style (2-hole) cleat.